Friday, July 6, 2007

Intro

Ok, it's time to start my dog training blog (great idea, Tebbs)! With this blog, I can record my training progress with my two dogs. First things first, here is a little info about me:

Name: Vicki (preferred name online is Cheetah)
Occupation: Crap job at Petsmart
Interests: Dog training, canine nutrition, photography
Favorite Trainers: Victoria Stilwell, Pat Miller
Dogs Sports/Activities Interested In: Agility, Flyball, Therapy, maybe Herding
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My Dogs:

Shippo, Male, 1.5-year-old Pembroke Welsh Corgi


Shippo came to me from a show breeder in Canada, whose bitch threw two fluffies in her litter. Fluffies are pet quality, but they sure are gorgeous, and I can still do everything else with him except conformation. I plan on doing agility, therapy work, and possibly flyball with Shippo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Eevee, Female, 7-year-old Border Collie Mix


Eevee came from the local Humane Society when she was 8 months old. She was dumped there because her previous owners were moving, and apparently didn't bother to find a place that allowed dogs. But that's okay, because otherwise I never would have found my heart dog! Eevee and I have been through a lot together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


3 comments:

AgilityAddict said...

Yay! Told you making an intro wasn't that hard :)

Victoria Rose said...

I looove your photos and your stories. I have 2 corgis so I definitely have a soft spot for Shippo.

Unknown said...

Very pretty breeds. Good starter blog anyway. Thanks!

Most Aggressive Dog Breeds